[ASC-list] Museums Australia (Victoria) Program Survey and a chance to win $20 Readings gift vouchers

Laura Miles editor at asc.asn.au
Wed Sep 16 05:57:44 CEST 2009

With apologies for any cross-posting, please promote via your networks:

Museums Australia (Victoria) is conducting an online survey regarding our
2010 programming. We would appreciate the opportunity to promote the survey
link through your networks. There are prizes on offer and we are
very interested to hear feedback from the sector to improve our services.
Please find the spruiking text below if you are happy to pass this around:

*
**Museums **Australia** (**Victoria**) Program Survey*

We are seeking your feedback to plan our 2010 events calendar with this
short survey. Please take three minutes to complete this survey by 5pm on 18
September to enter our PRIZE DRAW to win one of three $20 Readings gift
vouchers. The results of this survey will provide important feedback on our
services to the museums sector.

Complete the survey online: MA (Vic) Program
Survey<http://museumsaustraliavictoria.createsend2.com/t/r/l/ddthjl/vhyujlth/i>

http://tinyurl.com/mavicsurvey0909

--
Laura Miles
Editor, Australian Science Communicators / Executive Director, Museums
E-mail: editor at asc.asn.au / exec at mavic.asn.au
Tel: 03 8341 7344
Mob: 04 3269 2583