[ASC-list] Looking for science performers ­ Canberra

Stephanie Allen stephanie.allen at asflimited.com.au
Fri Sep 25 01:06:25 CEST 2009

The Australian Science Festival has been the launch pad for many brilliant
science performers in its 18 year history.

We are currently calling for performers to put on science shows, talks and
workshops for our Festival in Canberra venues next year from August 2 to 15.

Our theme is climate change and the environment so events /ideas developed
around these themes would be great, though we are looking for great shows
involving any science discipline.

We are looking for performers and speakers for school age through to adult
audiences.

Contact us with ideas, demos, briefs etc via:

- Phone: 02 6205 0588
- Email: shows at asflimited.com.au

Further info on us at www.sciencefestival.com.au