[ASC-media] HYDROLOGIC IMPACTS OF BUSHFIRES WEBSITE NOW ON-LINE

David Perry David.Perry at eng.monash.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 18:36:50 EST 2003

Dear Colleagues

impacts of the recent bushfires in Victoria, New South Wales and the
ACT, the CRC for Catchment Hydrology has quickly established a website
to deliver information that may be useful to catchment and water supply
managers. The site is a modest resource at this point and will evolve as
more contributions are received.

The site initially features a FAQ section designed for land and water
managers, an overview of the hydrologic impacts of fire, a news page for
information about related activities and reference lists. The site is
now on-line at http://www.catchment.crc.org.au/bushfires

The site is the result of work by a wide range of internal and external
CRC staff and has benefited from significant industry input particularly
in posing relevant questions. Whilst the site has been initiated by our
CRC we would like to encourage other organisations to contribute to it.
Naturally, we will gratefully acknowledge such contributions.

If you can contribute to the site or wish to make a comment please
contact <david.perry at eng.monash.edu.au>

Yours Sincerely

David Perry
Communication and Adoption