[ASC-media] Ana Corpuz/HEADOFFICE/NPWS is out of the office.

Ana.Corpuz at npws.nsw.gov.au Ana.Corpuz at npws.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jan 1 08:00:17 EST 2003

I will be out of the office starting  25/12/2002 and will not return until
02/01/2003.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MORE SUCCESS IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message may be
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.