[ASC-media] R&D Special: The Australian Geologist

SciBiz Media Group jtyler at tassie.net.au
Mon Nov 10 14:37:02 EST 2003

The Geological Socity of Australia is compiling a special feature on
Research in the Earth Sciences, to go out in the December issue of 'The
Australian Geologist', distributed worldwide to industry and research
geologists.

We hope to be able to compile a topical issue on Australia's contemporary
research effort in the earth sciences, and to report on some of the
technology/intellectual transfer to come out of the Australian research and
education system.

We are seeking editorial in the form of standard media releases of 250-500
words (as a word document), preferably with electronic pictures (jpeg
format).

Bookings for advertising in the special are still open. We are offering a
special deal on advertising/advertorial combination bookings, as well as
competitive rates for advertising only.

Copy deadlines asap!!!

Please contact me for more information on how to get your material into this
widely-read publication.

All advertising rates and publication information is available at
www.gsa.org.au/booskhop/newsletter

Jess Tyler
GSA Publicity
Tel 03 6211 2335
Fax 03 6211 2337

Mobile 0408 298 292
email publicity at gsa.org.au

GSA's publicity proudly supplied by the SciBiz Media Group: intelligent
communications