[ASC-media] Garbage Bags, garbage trucks, Garbage Bacteria, and Garbage Press releases...

Jenni Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Fri Oct 31 11:23:33 EST 2003

How wonderful that people are reading these releases so analytically!
Thanks Nick for your feedback... I'll check it out

Cheers

Jenni Metcalfe
Director
Econnect Communication Pty Ltd
phones: 07 3846 7111; 040 855 1866 (mob)
email: jenni at econnect.com.au
fax: 07 3846 7144
mail address: PO Box 734 South Brisbane BC 4101
street address: 14 Horan St West End 4101
http://www.econnect.com.au