[ASC-media] 2006 Summary of Sky Events now on-line

Paul thestarman at homemail.com.au
Sun Sep 11 14:19:22 EST 2005

--------------------------------------

2006 Summary of Sky Events now on-line

--------------------------------------

>From Paul Floyd's Astronomy & Space website www.paulfloyd.id.au
<http://www.paulfloyd.id.au/>

Curious to know what the predictable astronomical events of 2006 will be?

A 2006 Calender summarising predictable astronomical events visible to the
unaided eye, binoculars and small telescopes (with a couple of exceptions)
has just been uploaded to my site.

Go in via my front page and follow the relevant link.

For educators reading this email, note that I am preparing a one page
summary (with appropriate teacher 'jargon', to assist in your planning for
2006. It will hopefully be finished by the end of this month.

Regards,

Paul Floyd.