[ASC-media] Further on Jobs in Physics

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Wed Sep 20 03:47:32 CEST 2006

Dear John and ASC media members,

David Jamieson, President of the AIP, stands by the AIP's media release
on the physics boom. The media release was published on ASC media a
oouple of weeks ago.

He will be expanding on these ideas in a forthcoming editorial in the
AIP's journal. I'm happy to supply copies on request when it's
published.

Feel free to correspond with directly with David on these issues.

Kind regards,

Niall

_____________

Please note: I am in the US from 18 to 23 September working on the
Gruber Justice Prize

I can be contacted on my US mobile/cell
+1 314 448 9909.

or niall at scienceinpublic.com

or call Sarah Brooker in Australia on 0413 332 489

Ph +61 3 5253 1391
email:
niall at scienceinpublic.com
OR niallprivate at scienceinpublic.com