[ASC-media] Change to contact details for CCIA MEDIA RELEASE - New research provides hope for childhood cancer sufferers

Pearly Harumal PHarumal at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jul 16 04:59:04 CEST 2007

Please note change to contact details for attached media release:

Correct details:
Pearly Harumal
Ph 02 9962 5663
Email pharumal at ccia.org.au

Regards
Pearly

-----
Pearly Harumal, PhD
Research and Communications Manager
Children's Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research
High Street (PO Box 81)
RANDWICK NSW 2031
AUSTRALIA

Children's Cancer Institute Australia is the only independent medical
research institute in Australia solely devoted to research into the
causes, prevention and cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save
the lives of all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering.
The information contained in this message and any annexure is
confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
and destroy the original message.