[ASC-media] Media Release: Serious Agenda for a World Free of Nuclear Threat

Charles Willock charlesw at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 24 05:09:35 CEST 2008

FWIW, just in case anyone is wondering whether to go to the effort
of an interview, I found Tilman Ruff to be well informed and articulate
talent.

HtH
Charlesw