[ASC-media] WA event: FREE school technician chemistry PD Nov 8

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Wed Oct 27 09:28:23 CEST 2010

Update: the morning session is full but there are still places available in the afternoon session.  This was originally going to be 2-4pm but by popular demand it is now 1-3pm.  Lunch will now be provided 12-1pm for all attendees, morning as well as afternoon.  Those who have registered will receive more details closer to the day.

Good news: Tim Harrison is also delivering a public seminar on Friday November 5, as part of our regular SoNS Seminar Series.  The topic is slightly different but it will still be a good alternative if you can't attend on the 8th.  Details as follows, e-mail me if you'd like a full abstract: