[ASC-media] Andrea Novak is out of the office.

Andrea.Novak at dbi.vic.gov.au Andrea.Novak at dbi.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 24 14:01:59 CEST 2011

I will be out of the office starting  21/04/2011 and will not return until
04/05/2011.

I am out of the office 22 April 2011 to 3 May 2011. I will respond to your
email upon my return to the office. If urgent, please contact Wendy
Williams at wendy.williams at dbi.vic.gov.au. Regards, Andrea

Department of Business and Innovation, Government of Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail.