[ASC-media] Andrea Novak is out of the office.

Andrea.Novak at dbi.vic.gov.au Andrea.Novak at dbi.vic.gov.au
Mon Mar 28 13:02:17 CEST 2011

I will be out of the office starting  25/03/2011 and will not return until
30/03/2011.

I am out of the office 28-29 March 2011. I will respond to your email upon
my return to the office. Regards, Andrea

Department of Business and Innovation, Government of Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail.