[ASC-media] Recall: NEW SCIENTIST PRESS RELEASE 21 JANUARY 2012

RBI - NewScientist - Media (RBI - AUS) media at newscientist.com.au
Wed Jan 18 01:35:22 CET 2012

RBI - NewScientist - Media (RBI - AUS) would like to recall the message, "NEW SCIENTIST PRESS RELEASE 21 JANUARY 2012".
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's permission. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.