[ASC-media] Who's top in Australian science?

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Wed Mar 21 08:51:41 CET 2012

Dear ASCers,

This Thursday 22 March, Nature Publishing Group publishes their Nature Publishing Index 2011 Asia-Pacific. The Index provides a unique insight into the quality and impact of Asia-Pacific science.

  *   Which is the most productive university in the Asia-Pacific?
  *   Will Melbourne regain its 2009 crown as top Australian university or will Sydney hold onto its 2010 leadership position followed by Queensland and Monash?
  *   Will James Cook University continue its march up the list?

Find out more on Thursday when all is revealed. We're happy to brief media on embargo (until 05.00 AEDT March 22) in advance.

We've assisted with the editorial for the supplement and have written media releases for the top five countries.

The Index measures the output of research articles from nations and institutes in terms of publications in the 18 Nature-branded primary research journals in 2011.
More at www.scienceinpublic.com.au<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/>, and after 05.00 AEDT the the official web link will be http://www.nature.com/npg_/press_room/press_releases.html
Kind regards,

Niall

________

Niall Byrne

Creative Director
Science in Public

82 Hudsons Road, Spotswood  Vic  3015
(PO Box 2076 Spotswood VIC 3015)
03 9398-1416, 03 9078-5398, 0417 131 977

Twitter scienceinpublic
www.scienceinpublic.com.au<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/>