[ASC-media] Komodo to our place: In the field with the giant monitor lizard (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:31:42 CEST 2013

Hi ASCers,

The latest podcast - episode 250! - from Up Close is now available.

"Komodo to our place: In the field with the giant monitor lizard"

http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/250-komodo-our-place-field-giant-monitor-lizard

Integrative ecologist Dr Tim Jessop talks about the fascinating biology and
the ecology of the Komodo dragon -- the largest lizard in the world.
Presented by Dr Shane Huntington.

"Most people don't know Komodo dragons vary fourfold in body mass.  There's
actually dwarf Komodo dragons on small islands and the giant Komodo dragons
on the big islands." -- Dr Tim Jessop

Check out our other science (and humanities) episodes at
upclose.unimelb.edu.au

Happy listening!

Dyani

--