[ASC-media] Watts fit to print: Developing flexible, organic solar cells (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 07:09:02 CEST 2013

Dear ASCers,

The latest podcast from Up Close is now available.

"Watts fit to print: Developing flexible, organic solar cells"

http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/252-watts-fit-print-developing-flexible-organic-solar-cells

Polymer chemist Dr David Jones and materials scientist Dr Scott Watkins
discuss the latest in flexible electronics -- the printable organic solar
cell. Presented by Dr Shane Huntington.

"At the moment we're probably more like the 10 metres per minute, but even
that allows you to produce a lot of solar cells in a very short period of
time." -- Dr Scott Watkins.

Check out our other science (and humanities) episodes at
upclose.unimelb.edu.au

Happy listening!

Dyani

--