[ASC-media] Where's your compassion? Generation Y and the new empathy deficit (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:24:38 CEST 2013

Dear ASCers,

The latest podcast from Up Close is now available.

"Where's your compassion? Generation Y and the new empathy deficit"

http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/246-where-s-your-compassion-generation-y-and-new-empathy-deficit

*Social psychologist Dr Sara Konrath discusses intergenerational
differences in empathy, and how this important social attribute seems to be
diminishing in Generation Y. Presented by Dr Dyani Lewis*.

*"**We found actually that narcissism is associated with actually pretty
high cortisol which means that although on self-report measures they're
saying they're fine inside their bodies things are not fine." *-- Dr Sara
Konrath

Check out our other science (and humanities) episodes at
upclose.unimelb.edu.au

Happy listening!

Dyani

--