[ASC-media] Help - graphic needed

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Thu May 1 01:14:20 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I have just been asked if I know of a good graphic (cartoon, image, etc) that showcases the importance of Science Communication.

In relation to the importance of science communications and its value to good environmental or water management - empowering people - ensuring that stakeholders buy into our decision making etc...

Any one have anything? Or know where I could look?

Thanks
Emma

Emma Donnelly

Science Outreach Manager | Faculty Science and Engineering

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 1021
Fax | +61 8 9266 2021
Office | Building 314 Room 136A

Email | e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au<applewebdata://7F2B93E1-E3F9-48E4-9CA7-6BA57BE6EE67/e.donnelly@curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://science.curtin.edu.au/outreach
Postal address | GPO Box U1987, Perth, Western Australia, 6845

[cid:66E9272C-CA42-4B7D-892F-E0A86608EC47]
Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.