[ASC-media] Media Release: Some good news on science and industry!

Jordan Gardner jordan.gardner at crca.asn.au
Wed May 7 22:07:19 PDT 2014

Media Release

Some
good news on science and industry!

The Cooperative Research Centres
Association is as bleak as any in Canberra in this pre-budget week. We believe
the Commission of Audit just got confused when they recommended that CRCs fold
into the Australian Research Council. We hope Ministers know that would be a
mistake.

However we never take anything for
granted, so we are releasing the latest edition of CRCA KnowHowTM  a couple of weeks ahead of schedule to
remind everyone that budget ructions don’t interfere with the great work CRCs
are doing.

“Take a look at this latest treasure-trove
of great outcomes and you’ll agree CRCs are delivering for Australians” said Tony
Peacock, CEO CRC Association.

Access the electronic edition here http://bit.ly/SBDyy4

Information:
Tony