[ASC-media] Press release on Spaceship Earth exhibition, Sydney Customs House 23 May-20 July

Davina Jackson davina at davinajackson.com
Sun May 18 23:40:36 PDT 2014

Dear all

Hope you're interested in the attached exhibition promoting the accelerating Earth observations movement. We are offering our digital content to other international exhibition venues for them to adapt.

Warmest regards

Davina Jackson

DAVINA JACKSON
M.Arch LMISDE MSAHGB FRSA
UK 'Exceptional Talent' 2013-2016
M/Aust +61 412 109  992
M/Intnl +44 7937 391 027
E davina at davinajackson.com
W davinajackson.com
L au.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Davina/Jackson
A 39 Forbes Street
Newtown NSW 2042
Australia

Scholarly roles
—Visiting Research Fellow | Goldsmiths Computing | University of London
—Associate Editor Arts Music Architecture | De Gruyter Open
Current projects
—Curator 'Spaceship Earth' exhibition, Sydney Customs House 22 May-20 July 2014
—Editor of monograph surveying urban light art, Thames & Hudson, April 2015
Policy development
—Digital cities working party | International Society for Digital Earth
Ebooks and blogs
—dcitynetwork.net and dcitynetwork.net/manifesto
—virtualanz.net
—douglas-snelling.com and douglas-snelling.com/book
—davinajackson.com
—@home: Another Revolution in Architecture's Theory of the House (amazon.com)
—Pink Fits: Australian Perspectives on Architecture 1993-2006 (amazon.com)