[ASC-media] The CRC Association Welcomes CSIRO’s New CEO

Jordan Gardner jordan.gardner at crca.asn.au
Wed Oct 8 22:32:23 PDT 2014

The CRC Association
Welcomes CSIRO’s New CEO

The
Cooperative Research Centres Association has welcomed the appointment of Dr.
Larry Marshall as Chief Executive of the CSIRO.

“The
CSIRO is the single biggest research organisation involved in CRCs. It is a
member of 14 of the 36 current CRCs and has been involved in 139 of the 209
CRCs since the Program’s inception in 1990,” said Dr. Tony Peacock, CEO of the CRC
Association.

“The
CSIRO is rightly known for the quality of its research. They have been integral
to some of the biggest CRC successes. CRCs look forward to working with Dr.
Marshall in his new role and continuing our long and successful track record
with the CSIRO.”

Dr.
Megan Clark AC, CSIRO’s departing CEO, will deliver the CRC Association's Ralph Slatyer
Address on Science and Society on 25 May 2015 in Canberra.

Information: Jordan
Gardner, CRC Association

Phone: 02
6273 1124

Email: jordan.gardner at crca.asn.au

Website: www.crca.asn.au

---
Jordan Gardner
CRC Association, Communications and Marketing Officer
www.crca.asn.au | jordan.gardner at crca.asn.au | 02 6273 1124 | @crcassoc

Signup to receive our fortnightly newsletter by clicking here.

Signup for our free magazine CRCA KnowHow "where science meets business".