August 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Aug 2 16:17:19 PDT 2015
Ending: Wed Aug 26 17:07:44 PDT 2015
- [ASC-media] Everything you wanted to know about biodiversity offsets – Decision Point #91 is now available
- [ASC-media] Deadline extended for The Australian Innovation Challenge
The Australian (via SciNews)
- [ASC-media] MEDIA RELEASE: Universities invest in industry internships for PhDs
- [ASC-media] Media Release: Super Star takes on Black Holes in Jet Contest
- [ASC-media] MEDIA RELEASE: Vision for a maths nation
- [ASC-media] The Business of Food Security - 11 August
- [ASC-media] Are we alone; can science save humanity; and more this National Science Week
- [ASC-media] Knitting neurons; bringing science to wellness; Blossom the possum and 300 more events across NSW
- [ASC-media] Antarctica goes Minecraft, bioluminescent bacteria, a dress made from beer, and a man bound for Mars – it’s National Science Week
- [ASC-media] MEDIA RELEASE: Tripartisan support for the mathematical sciences
- [ASC-media] Making babies, the sex lives of cave spiders and bringing science to ‘wellness’
- [ASC-media] How to make a healthy baby in the 21st century
- [ASC-media] Do you really want to know what your genes say; diamonds in science; and who is your science hero?
- [ASC-media] 'Pork CRC Helping Herd Health'
- [ASC-media] 15,000 people, 15,000 telescopes; science hits the catwalk; and dissecting a five-metre croc!
- [ASC-media] Media Alert: Australia to host ‘clean up the world’ event
CRC for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment (via SciNews)
- [ASC-media] Oversized black holes, outback astronomy, and koalas and crocodiles teaching us about sex
- [ASC-media] Making blood on demand with stem cells, speaking science underwater, battlefield communication, and vaccines for oysters
Last message date:
Wed Aug 26 17:07:44 PDT 2015
Archived on: Thu Aug 27 00:07:46 PDT 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).